One 9×9 tray
Coleman® 16 Quart Excursion Cooler
SHOP NOW: http://bit.ly/CL16QCooler_SamgyupBake
- 22 Cans / 16 Quart capacity
- Insulated body with up to 1 day ice retention at a 32°C environment
- Hinged lid for one-handed carrying and non-slip ergonomic comfort
1/2 kilo Pork Belly, or Sukiyaki as an alternative
3/4 cups Korean BBQ Sauce Marinade
½ block quickmelt cheese, sliced
1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup lumpiang toge vegetable mix
6 cups water (480 mL)
¼ cup gochujang
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
3 cups sushi rice (200 g)
1 bowl (or more) Perilla Leaves, or Lettuce as an alternative
3 tablespoon Soybean Paste, optional
3 tablespoon Sesame Oil, optional
- Marinate the pork belly in the Korean BBQ sauce overnight.
- In a small pot, put water and rinsed rice. Cover the pot and reduce the heat to simmer. Cook for 20 mins until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- In a bowl, mix gochujang, soy sauce and sugar, and add rice. Combine well.
- In another bowl, toss the togue mix with the sesame oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Pack marinated pork belly, gochujang rice, dressed vegetables, sliced cheese, lettuce or perilla leaves, and condiments in separate containers.
- Deliver using Coleman® Insulation Excursion cooler for better cold retention performance that will keep your ingredients fresh.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In the baking pan, evenly spread the gochujang rice. Top with the sliced cheese, then vegetable mix, then marinated pork belly slices.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins or until pork belly is cooked and cheese is melted.
- Eat by wrapping the lettuce or perilla leaves and adding your choice of condiment with every bite.
- Share with the entire family and enjoy!